Thursday, March 08, 2012

$2 VS $15

Some time back i was walking to the market to buy brunch… i was happily holding my phone on top of my wallet when *rip* my iPhone screen protector got stuck underneath the picard metal logo thing on my wallet and got half ripped off and dented :(

IMG 2038

IMG 2040

I absolutely loath it when my screen protector has a huge bubble underneath… so a few days later i went to daiso hoping to get a replacement… (that protector which got dented was from daiso too)

However to my horror, there wasn’t any in stock… and the cashier told me they ordered to stock really long ago but it hasn’t arrived yet… and it'll take goodness knows how long to arrive… so i got all depressed and decided to check out the handphone shop instead...

15bucks… really expensive! but at least then guy pasted it nicely for me (i was kind of worried actually, some salesppl can't paste it properly, really!)

but boy… the 15 bucks was worth is… the screen protector has that really nice, smooth feel that i so crave (like my dad's iPhone). Also gave the screen a nice soft, matted look that the $2 screen protector didn’t give… makes me want to touch my phone screen over and over again… haha. especially when you fingers N the screen is clean… ah the sandy but smooth texture…

 

so all's well… i just have to be really careful not to spoil the new screen protector… it’s the 3rd one that i changed already… the 1st one got really scratched up after my trip in chongqing o.o and the 1st time I'm changing so many screen protectors for my phone… but than again, its my 1st touch screen phone and all the previous phones i used didn’t have a screen that was even a quarter the size of my iPhone so… let's hope the 3rd one will last…! really gotta be careful when I'm holding it with my wallet next time :X

No comments: