Monday, February 06, 2012

EndNote

Whee. Just finished attending the endnote course. Most of the stuff I figured out on my own already, but I did learn some new stuff - like I have to change the endnote format to plain text when I'm done with my report - a stage which I'm still a bit far away from...
The instructor was very nice and energetic... And the classrooms were omg pretty! Nice seats, nice aircon... High tech screens... And they even provided sweets and some refreshments for us to have during break. And on top of learning abt how to export citations from various websites to endnote, I also managed to find a couple of papers... Some looks really promising too. I.e. having the info I want and need.


Glad I attended the course - tho it did get a bit draggy at times. Like there was this Angmo who ask the weirdest of all qns, like what is the use of creating groups in endnote... -.-" to manage ur references la baka! If u do, or if u start doing research u'll know just how messy all those refs can get...


K, I'll probably dabao subway to eat in the office once more.

No comments: