Sunday, October 02, 2011

...

my dad went to get my mum the samsung galaxy s2 yest cos there's an offer now. they also signed up for nio home and stuff... dunnoe... now they angry cos my mum keeps her phone numbers stored in the sim card, and when my dad unknowing ask the saleperson to help them xfer the phone no.s from the phone to the sim card, all the no.s originally in the sim card got wiped out zzzzzzzz. mum goes: my phone no.s. always stored in the sim card and nothing went wrong b4! dad: why didnt u stop me yesterday when i purposely ask the guy to help us xfer? how i know the phone dont have ur numbers (my mum using my old phone, which was too, used by my sis, so all the no.s inside are from my sis)

sighz.

anyway...


Happy Birthday Ash! when are we going out to eat????

sianz. exams tmr and two presentation on thurs. glad i'm only presenting in one of them..  the other one i'm still doing QnA part of cos... it's a group effort afterall.

No comments: