Monday, September 26, 2011

What's my age now? o.o

got my fb wall spammed with bday wishes yesterday... the amazing things abt social media lol... ppl whom i'm not meet in ages... ppl whom i've not talked to in ages... its nice to have a reminder like this saying that they hopefully do remember you. than there are also those ppl who just saw the notification that XXX bday is today and they just join in the fun and wishh you happy bday too. thks, even tho i dont know who you are... i was quite surprised that even my jc teacher wished me haha. guess she's quite a fb addict, happily sharing pics of her newborn on fb all the time :)

lunch yest = crab, as expected :) but ah the crab was fantastic yesterday... my dad will buy from the stall at tiong bahru... nvr haggle price... heck, he dont even ask stuff like how much per kg etc... its like just a mutual understanding btw stall holder and customer - he knows that we know about crabs, and we want the good ones. we dont care abt the price, just give us the good ones. the uncle will always dig out the crabs from the boxes hidden at the back of his stall for us... other ppl just get the lousier ones on display at the front of the stall. my parents always say those he's hiding are probably for sale to restaurants and all. *shrugs* i'm just happy we get the nice crabs XD. steamed... that's how crabs ought to be eaten XD not butter or chilli or pepper crabs....

ah.... bday present... my sis obviously didnt get my anything. she just pulled an all nighter last thurs over PW... and her promos are starting tmr. my parents got me... they got me two shirts, and a mouse. i was really quite surprised that my dad bought me a mouse... i guess it cos he just got one at the IT show, and found the logitech wireless mouse to be very good, so he got me one as well DESPITE me constantly saying that i do not like wireless mouse (and mouse with at least an additional back and forward button). so he did get me a mouse with back and forward buttons... but its wireless.... logitech + the battery life is supposed to last 3 years... quite pricey too... i'll take their word for it when they say the batteries will last... but i'm not too keen to use the mouse cos... its freaking heavy! the wired mouse that i just bought a few months back is super light, so i'm kind of used to the light weight already... plus the logitech mouse is SUPER heavy, esp with two AA batteries stuffed in. previously all the wireless mouse i came across uses two AAA, smaller, lighter batteries... this logitech mouse uses the big ones... -.-''' no wonder its so heavy!

response is also a bit jerky at times, doesnt feel as good... i wish there was an option to change the dpi too... still, the main issue is the weight. my dad loves heavy stuff so yeah... he wont quite understand... but my wrist started aching after a few hours of using the new mouse last night T.T so much so that i switched back to the old mouse. bah. i really dont like finding fault about gifts from others, esp when it costs so much (like i could have bought 3 of the wired mouse i'm using now!)... but i really wont be using the new mouse much cos of the supreme weight! T.T haiz. wat to do?

1 week recess break starts today... muscles test coming up on monday haiz...

No comments: