Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New York New York!

Went out with my sis for lunch at New York New York on Monday. Been going out with my sis a lot recently cos her promos have ended... It's kinda hurting our wallets tho... Like the other day I went to eat sakae buffet with yin n xl... Than last week we went sushi tei... Oh the minced tuna with negi n onsen tamago don was fantastic I tell you! And it was cheap! We had that an the salmon don... Went to the one at holland v. Food was pretty good, felt much better than the one i ate with my sis at taka years ago. We were exploring holland v cos the circle line jus opened so we went there... Not as much stuff to eat at holland v as compared to wat I remembered from the really old days of me working at ibn...

Anyway... Back to Monday... We had creamy mushroom soup, cheese fondue and mushroom mozerella bread chicken...

Some pics...


Felt cheated by the cheese fondue though... like 10 bucks for 3 deep fried mushrooms and 6 cucumbers... and salsa cheddar cheese sauce... cheese fondue??? come'on,  salsa cheese sauce =/= cheese fondue lah!

The rest were good tho, the chicken was really lovely in particular.

Ok... nothing else i feel like saying for now, except that the blogger app for iphone really sucks, doesn’t let me arrange the pics together with the text zzzzz... only good thing is that i can see all my past entries, something the blogpress app doesn’t let me do...

kk, nothing to write already... tata

No comments: