Sunday, January 29, 2012

Random Photos

Here are some pics that i've been wanting to share for some time...

IMG 1678

IMG 1679

IMG 1680

Saw this pretty Merlion made of lego bricks at Toys R Us at Vivo City sometime back… Went Dian Xiao Er there with my family and my grandma for lunch before CNY came around… My grandma has been talking about that shop for some time and our past attempts in the previous years to eat with my grandma ended up in failure… finally got the chance this year though.

 

IMG 1683IMG 1682

Ah… ice cream cake and macaroons… for my sis's bday… that's really quite some time back eh?

 

IMG 1684

Beautiful sunset isn't it? Seen outside RJC… or rather… RI(JC). Watever. It's still RJ for me… nope, not taken by me… taken by my sis's friend… who also became my friend. The wonders of iMessaging… now you can photo bomb your friend instead of just spamming text messages!

 

Ah… the following are a series of scribbles by my sis. Who drew those somewhere on her worksheet (i guess?) while studying cos she got… bored. And she happily took my phone to iMessage them or something over to her friend (the same one that took the abv photo)… so now the pics are in my comp (thanks to photo stream), and they are going on my blog… Whee.

IMG 1685

Ah… so she was studying chem… i totally disagree though… i like chem…

IMG 1686

A dragon? or  a snake with legs? Yeah she was just scribbling… i'm sure she can do better than that...

IMG 1687

You know what… i'm bored now too. Else i won't be posting all these...

IMG 1688

I SO disagree… Tsk… i hate myself… my handwriting isn't even a quarter as nice/neat as this.

IMG 1689

I like this one… its so cute!

IMG 1690

IMG 1691

IMG 1692

IMG 1693IMG 1694

This one is cute too...

 

IMG 1695

IMG 1696

IMG 1697

I wish it was part time too...

 

Hmm.. that's all her scribblings… hmm… more random photos of my lunches some time back. Taken for the sake of… what else? iMessaging...

IMG 1681

IMG 1698

IMG 1699

 

IMG 1705

Oh this… pic from that same friend… her sun tanning her piglet and teddys…

 

hmm… i guess that's enough photos for this post :P

I love MarsEdit (yes i brought the bank and paid for the license)… its so easy to put in photos than anything else… that's why you see me spamming photos and not typing anything lately… haha.

No comments: