Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Holidays are never long enough, exams always comes too fast

As per title... Next week is recess week already gosh! And then I've got a test coming up the week after! Too fast too furious! Doesn't help that I'm feeling totally lost in class gosh.

This sem is just whizzing by without me even noticing. I still have 3 more presentations coming up. One is just a casual presentation in tut, but the other two are more formal lecture presentations. Got more group work coming up for cell bio, as well as an individual report for mol evo due on 4th Nov. Dateline s are still far for now, but before I realise everything would be due already.

oh wells, I've not been very good at updating this blog of mine... But its not to bad right? At least I didn't leave the blog to rot for months haha.

tried my hand at writing some fanfiction. My lack of vocab and poor sentence construction skills really sticks out like a sore thumb. Doesn't help that the last time I wrote fiction was like when I was in pri sch or lower sec. I always prefer to write argumentative, and my sch stopped giving us fiction for English essays really soon. Then in the recent years I've sort of changed my writing style to something more like scientific writing(except say when I'm blogging, than I'll just write watever that comes to mind). especially after the class on scientific writing, I prefer to keep my sentences short and sweet, something that doesn't go really well when you can writing fiction... In either case, I'm writing the story really slowly... It'll be going through tons of edits before I can finally call it decent. Right now it's still in bits and pieces, and I guess not even 5% of the final story has been written so far. Talk abt procrastination haha.

Ok, can't think of anything else to type now so I'll just end here.

No comments: