Sunday, September 25, 2011

What's my age again?

i'm seriously living in the past. last night at 12midnight my sis talked to me on msn and wished me happy bday. i was like seriously wth? she blur blur and talk to the wrong person isit? cos previously my mum keep complaining that my sis very blur these days and send smses to my mum's friend instead of whoever my sis wanted to sms to. than it slowly dawned upon me that it's probably the 25th of sept already. wth! time pass by so fast! i nvr really look at the dates these day cos there's barely any written assignments so i dont have to like, look at my watch and write down the date on my worksheets... i remember the last time i took note of the date was at the start of the week and i was looking at the SBS time table... but i only remember it say from 19th sept to XXX week. so yeah... guess i was still thinking its 1X of sept or smthing. totally... didnt realise time passed by so fast.

did i say this before? i think i did blog abt it sometime earlier. i totally fail at keeping track of bdays. even my own apparently. its just another day to me... just that i know my parents would go buy crab since its the crab season during my bday + my whole family loves crabs. crabs on my/my dad's bday is kind of a tradition i guess. <3 crabs :)

went lunch with my friend on fri, and my parents were like asking if its for somebody's bday or wat... and i was thinking 'heh, tbh i dont even know when's my friend's bday!' i dont think she knows mine either tho, she nvr asked and why would i mention it? you dont really go ard announcing ur bday do u? embarrassing but true... tho we went on a trip to world expo together last year... i nvr bothered to ask her bday haha. i'll forget abt it anyway, so it makes my less guilty if i just dont know abt it. i dont even know when's the bday of any of my (uni) classmates. ><

hmm... since its my bday today, that means ash's is coming next sun! me n ash are really cool, our bdays are exactly a week apart... and her IC no. if just right after mine! haha, wat a coincidence! unlike me tho, ash always remembers my bday and she'd sms me right after midnight and is almost always the 1st to wish me! she got beaten to by my sis last night tho... not cos she forgot, but cos her relatives stayed in her house till super late! so she only sms me when they left... still  i <3 u gal! when are you ever omg free to meet up???? YOU ARE FOREVER BUSY! ITS BEEN HALF A SEMESTER AND I ONLY GOT TO CATCH A GLIMPSE OF YOU YESTERDAY! MY SIS WANTS AN OUTING AFTER HER PROMOS ON THE 3RD OCT OK! WE DEMAND TO SEE YOU! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE EVEN TALKED????

went to disturb ash in sch yest and got the biz law tb from her... cmi lah... presentation after recess week so need the tb to find the case laws and stuff... i would have gone to raid her hse if she wasnt in sch yest haha. i totally didnt recognise her cos she plaited her hair... -.- was so extra + embarressing for me to walk in an out of the LT so many times ><.

hmm... on the other hand... my writing wise... its really pathetic, very limited sentence structures... always writing/saying the same thing over and over. plus i think i'm too long winded.... and too many details and kinks in the story that i need to work out. my sis drew a nice picture for my story last night... the drawing is still incomplete though, cos my story is incomplete! still have not introduced all my characters yet... and totally clueless abt how to bring in the last character... than i still need to formulate the background for each of them before i can proceed on properly with my main story.... i think now its 10+ pages long and i've still not actually STARTED the action. just character background, and intro to the whole story. gosh, at this rate it'll really become a book... IF i can get enough ideas to continue writing. the thing about it is that there's too much stuff that i have to fabricate... too much details to take care of for this novice writer to handle properly. i need a lot more time and inspiration to come up with ideas...

i came up with another story that's modified from my long time bed-time dream/story... that one has the skeleton completed from start to finish, but when i attempt to start writing that 1st the other day, i was stumped at how to began. having a skeleton/outline =/= having a story... still have quite some bit of details that i need to firm up... than there's the choice of scenario, the chose of style and words (tho its quite limited by my lack of writing prowess in my case)... loads of things to consider when you having start typing...

ok, time for lunch. till next time.

No comments: