Saturday, July 26, 2008

last week left - the end of the beginning

its the end of the beginning. i phrase i coined myself... how apt. now that ibn attachment is ending, and uni life will very soon begin. study hard... an advice i've hear constantly. i will try my best!

i hope that the end of the ibn attachment will but be a beginning of my love affair with science. tho i had been in love with science in sec sch (and b4 that), jc life has made everything uninteresting for me, and ended my flair for science. thks to this attachement, i very much hope that the flame can be relighted again, and be left to burn till eternity, and may the fuel never run out, and may the wood be dry and easy to light... it's time i start working hard again. i've been lazing around for way too many years. time to start work. its now or never.

No comments: