Saturday, June 21, 2008

update at last!

hi all, been a long long long time since i last blogged yeah?

so i decided to go see if there are any firefox add ons that lets you blog easily... and bingo, i found scribefire.... haha

so maybe i'll be blogging more often from now on???

maybe.


anyways some updates

1. i'm still at ibn, just extended my attachment to 1 aug, heck abt orientation and wat not, ibn is fun, that's all that matters

2. ibn rocks. my mentor wasnt ard from mon to thurs and like... i've become the replacement lab officer.... man i get 4 days of salary!!!

3. i got into and chose ntu biological science. i like it much better than nus. really. i think nus have a great name but in reality aint as good as it sounds. too bad for all the nus followers out there.... i just dont agree with u guys.

so i went malaysia with my parents for a day trip on sun... follow tour grp again.... erm... meet an rgs teacher who taught me and my sis.... horrors of horrors man. yeah. a teacher who cant teach. (why is she still called a teacher man?) yeah. some really old teacher who knows nothing abt science (but somehow is teaching that subject) 'nuff said.

hmmmmmmmmm i think quite a lot of things happened since i last blog? now i've moved into a new room, rearranged the furniture too so now i got my table in this room and i'm no longer sleeping wif my sis.... hmmmmmm

wat else shd i talk abt?

work today was..... erm ok....... mentor went into the non-responsive, refuse to talk to you mood again. haiz. hope he'll switch back into the more talkative mood on mon, else my day would be quite miserable....

haiz. so much of how my day would go is dependent on his mood... gah.

BUT i must say that overall he is one very very nice boy... if only he had a younger sis, she would be the luckiest person on planet earth! lol, you can say that this kind of man is either extinct or married (or gay?!?!) lol.... watever.

i realise... this guy is pretty lame at times, when he is talkative that is... but despite his lameness, he makes me laugh, and makes me interested in science/research, and gives me, in a sense, a purpose and a goal in life. just like wat hhx/water gave me. wind and water. they go together... how apt n nice. yeah. of cos wind is his own unique person, but in many a ways (like how his lameness makes me laugh, how he forces you to think instead of just giving out the answer) he is just like water. wind and water goes together.... man, i'll miss him loads when my attachment ends. just like i still miss my water. yeah. he's really taught me a lot a lot during my attachments. both academic and otherwise. and now that he's taught me so so much, and given me a goal and the motivation to work/study hard once more, i want to keep at it and blast my way through uni. i dont want my uni days to be like i was in jc. i want it to be like it was in sec sch, where i had fun, read a lot, learnt watever i wanted to, and did well. i was almongst the top in class for sci, i was always known as the kid who was crazy abt sci, ppl acknowlegde that i was a sci pro, and in terms of results, i showed them i was good. esp in lower sec. in jc, nah it was diff, i lacked the motivation to study, didnt do a single thing right... no i dont want that to happen again. i want to go crazy all over again, go estatic over bio... that one thing that i love, and there's org chem too, yet another thing that i adore... i want to get on highs when reading my textbook, and i want to develop ways to remember stuff w/o having to memorize. i hate memorization. granted some stuff are pure memorization, but i want to keep it at minimum. want others memorize, i will remember. and i will do it, i will succeed.

No comments: