Monday, June 23, 2008

hmm ibn rocks

being there as a student at least...

haha wind maker in a good mood today:D

pretty busy today eh... tmr will be even worst! gotta wake up early tmr... and thurs too. no fair lah. got ibn 5th aniversay dinner but i'm 99.99% sure that students are completely forgotten n left out... my friend's last day this fri... after coming for 6 weeks... 6 weeks only... lol would have been a looooong time for me last year or even in jc1... but now it seems like its soooo short! haha. been in ibn too long as a student is like dat one. i'm the big senior there lol. even tho by age i'm the youngest. haha some stuff even the staff would ask me lol. got new lab officer in my lab. a star scholar serving one yr bond b4 doing phd. he was here last time as a student with me too... haha, when i went in june in jc one :P. now he lab officer liao. wah time flies! yeah, and there's this research scientist in my lab lah. with a student(the one who is leaving this fri). she never teach her student one lah. everything she will tell her student: anything ask wanyi. and : wanyi knows everything. wah?!?!?! i'm honored but still...? and fan also getting v smart. the last time my attachment i keep using this pheology machine. now got a lot of ppl want to use also... and ask fan to teach them how to use... and fan ask me to teach them how to use. wah... i shd get more pay!!!!!!!! and then on mon got ibn open hse... just nice during that time the staff got grp meeting wif prof ying... so they say: send a student to present! and who else knows the speech better than me who have listened to my mentor present for XXX times? wah....

and when the handy man in the lab went on leave wat happens? ask the student of Mr fix it + know it all + handyman! wah.... once again i'm honored, but then i was hoping i could slack during the few days my mentor wasnt ard! in the end i was even more busy than when he's ard! wah lao eh.... someone still owns me lunch for helping her present man.......... gotta remind her soon b4 she forgets.... tsk tsk.

haha... but its nice getting to know my mentor. i feel privileged many a times. he went on leave and no one else but me (and i'm sure he'll have to tell our grp ldr) knows. like ppl were asking me, where's Mr handyman? he not here today? when is he coming back? no one else knows where he disappeared to. haha. i'm truely honored. (and no drawbacks or buts to this one lol) yeah. i really want to get to know him better. want to know how he thinks. how he comes up with all that ideas. and most importantly. he's self disappline motivates me. to do better, to be at least on par with him. many you can say that i take him as my competitor. as a role model. i gotta be as good as him, no less. that sorta thing. but i like it. finding back my motivation to study n suceed. well i hope i suceed, but we can but try. that guy's one h3ll lot of a daring and hardworking guy. he may not be the extremely smart, but he's more than willing to work hard for it. not following the crowd, following his heart, his ideas his own. nothing else. lame as can be, but like i said, he's funny enuff to make make laugh, just like hhx was. i'm liking him just like i liked hhx. and like how hhx lasted me through sec sch, i hope this will last me through uni and beyond.

gotta wake up earlier tmr. gotta reach ibn earlier to start experiment. lalala. work's gd. i love it. work's fun, lets hope it'll remind so even when i start work proper, and not as an attachment student.

No comments: