Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New… iDevice…!

I want a new phone...

 

My phone's screen protector spoilt. Like the thing itself spoilt this time… not the usual 'i scratched it badly' kind of spoilt.

First a bubble appeared and i was like ?!?!?! how come a bubble appeared from the middle of the protector out of nowhere? THen by the time i reached home, even more bubbles appeared. On impulse, i peeled off the screen protector only the find that the glue had, idk? melted? shrink? it was all curled up, creating air spaces in the void beside where there was no more glue - no wonder all the bubbles appeared! So i tore the whole thing off only to realised half of the glue had came out already. Now i've got a really shiny (and bare) iPhone screen… (always been using matt surface protectors). Haiz. Passed by a handphone shop the other day and i was still thinking that i should get a new screen protector… but didn’t see any for iPhone 3g one on sale. Should i even bother buying a screen protector? Or shd i just change a new phone? o.o My phone is in a really bad condition now. Home button doesn’t respond half the time, worst still, now even the on/off button isn't responsive. On Monday I was listening to songs as usual… and i must have checked the time on my phone or something then tried to turn off the screen. Obviously it didn’t register cos the next thing i knew my song was BLASTING and it totally shocked me. I though some sort of emergency siren came off, then i realise wait it’s still the same arashi song and hurriedly tried to lower down the volume, but my finger was still at the volume control part of the screen cos the volume shot back up again. Seriously gave me a huge scare!

And my phone battery life! Nowadays I'm reaching home with just like… 8% battery life to spare or something… in the past it barely goes below 20%. AND that’s with my playing games on the train. Nowadays i don't even dare to play games for fear of my phone battery going flat before the day ends. Maybe i'll have to turn off 3G… haiz.

 

And iPad… i was getting the paperwork for my job done and all, and my boss asks if i have an iPad… which i don't… and he's like… 'hmm, maybe wait till you earn money first then say' or something… cos now they do everything on the iPad… don't need laptop anymore… >< of cos i want an iPad…! And a new iPhone. Hardly a day passes by w/o my sis complaining about how slow it is… and yes its constantly too full. I need at least 32gb… heck even then i think it'll be too full. And really i only have 200++ apps in my phone now! I cut down a lot already k! Last time it was like 4xx, 5xx apps… i think my song bank increased quite some bit haiz. No good no good :(

No comments: