Tuesday, December 06, 2011

In which family matters...

Loads of things has happened in the house recently... let me start with the most recent ones 1st...

yest was my mums bday... i totally forgot about it once more... was sick so i woke up, slept, woke up, slept... when i finally woke it... lo and behold it was 2:30pm already... while slowly munching my lunch... i heard my sis saying that mum got a miss call from my dad... and my mum was saying dad must be asking whether she wanted to go out for dinner... wat else could he ask? it took a while before it finally occurred to me that it was someone's bday... *smacks forehead* stupid me. My sis was so totally annoyed at me... so i decided to go to the library... and my mum somehow figured out that we were gonna get a cake and asked us to buy stuff like fresh milk and sorts...

Went to lot 1... i did managed to borrow two books, pay my fine, buy my correction tape refill, and of cos we bought the fresh milk + medicine + cake... wanted to get a hp cover for my mum but there wasn’t any shop selling them there.... did manage to find a really pretty, rubbery red cover in the market tho... my mum has cracked TWO covers already in the short time since she owned the galaxy S2. This time round the rubbery one shd last her longer. I hope....

Was quite funny when we got back and found that mum had already CLEARED a space in the fridge for the cake. And naturally she took checked out what cake we bought before we ate it... she being the absolute cake lover that she is... tsk tsk... turns out that she suppected we were gonna get cake when my sis went to the fridge, opened it, and closed it w/o taking anything shortly after i said i was going to the library... but my sis said she was looking for a cold drink, but we were out of fresh milk and soya bean milk.............. -.-''' lol... oh wells... either way... at least we did try and do something for my mum's bday... (got her chocolate and piggy erasers too... she loves collecting piggy figurines)

Sat was my cousin's wedding... was really a terrible the last week... went shopping with my sis... and my mum (got dragged out rather) to go shopping for clothes... i bought mine before the exams and i didn’t see anything i like (so impossible anyway) so it was pretty much... a waste of time for me... sighz. Was quite tiring though... my feet were dying from the walking and standing around.

Ah... back to the wedding... morning session was nothing much... we just gathered at my cousin's place and had lunch while waiting for the couple to come over. Turned out that there was a traffic jam causing them to be late (they had to come over from the other side of sg). Tea ceremony... than shortly after that we left... the bride and groom were heading over to the church. Dinner was nice.... the food was good and the portions given by the restaurant was really really generous.... its quite sad that i don't know my cousin well. mostly cos i don't know sign language i guess... so even during family gatherings we just smile at each other. there was once i was looking really bored while the rest of them were playing billiards (family gathering) and she came over and we communicated using our phones... it made me kind of embarrassed since i was the host and not supposed to be showing that kind of bad attitude... that was like the 1st and last time so far that we really talked more extensively to each other. like even if i want to communicate... i'm kind of shy when it comes to ppl whom i don't know well. not like here in this unknown web where i find it easier to type/talk... but meh... the groom is really handsome... wish the both of them will have a wonderful many years to come... and heh... i can't wait for them to have a baby XD

attending the wedding did make me realise that i was getting old... like old enough for ppl to start asking abt me getting married that sort of thing. well i wont be next... but if another cousin of mine gets married... i'll be the one they come to ask 'when's ur turn' instead of her as it was on sat...  meh. don't bother keeping ur hopes up... it wont be soon if at all.

there was a time when i was really interested to learn sign language and braille... and i did attend a short course in sch and i did memorize how to sign a-z... but yeah... forgot almost all the letters now... how pathetic of me >< still its interesting to me to learn those tho... its just learning another language... just like how i'm attempting to learn japanese... its interesting. purely for interests sake....... just as i feel learning should always have been. feed your interest... let it grow in you... be hungry for knowledge... and let it consume you...


Hmm... i guess this will be the last thing i'm gonna talk about here... and its gonna be really long... oh wait. i think i should put it in another post... with a new title... ;)

No comments: