Monday, August 08, 2011

School's Back!

Sighz... school's starting tmr (or rather, today)... i dont have any classes tmr, but i decided to drop by a lect in the afternoon just to see if its interesting, just in case i decide to change any of my modules i signed up for later on...

The biz law elective i signed up for (no choice, gotta clear a biz module -.-''') starts the 1st lecture on national day. Yes, NATIONAL DAY. 2:30 to 4pm... -.-''' the course coordinator wrote us an extremely long welcome message, with an extremely long winded explanation of why lect on tues goes on as usual... smthing abt sch schedule packed, darn hard to book LTs and all... oh wells... not that it really matters to me. Haven been finding the national day parades an extremely interesting affair for quite some time already... still remember when i'd be enthusiastically singing the songs while watching tv when i was in kindergarten... that was such a long time ago... hmm when did i stop being enthusiastic? it was probably the time when i got into a quarrel with my mum and she disallowed me to watch the tv till quite some time after the parade starts. of cos i was in no mood to watch it anymore... think i wasnt very keen on watching the NDP from than on. that was probably when i want pri 3 or pri 4? cos i rem it happening at my old house. wow, that's even before pri 5 when i got the watch the NDP rehearsals with the sch... (which was my 1st and last time so far seeing the NDP, rehearsals or otherwise, live). I wonder if jlf is still up for dinner outing on NDP... really hope she's willing+free to have dinner with me :P

still have no met up with ash darling after SOOOOO long. current i've got an 'appointment' with her on the 19th. please tell me you are free on that day ash!

my j2 form teacher just got a little baby... my class peeps are planning to visit her on sat... i'm not really close to my jc classmates in general but well... i guess i shd go. at least mich says she's gng too so i wont be alone. i need someone to remind me tho... else i'll  end up like last time, only realising that the event was on that day when my friend smsed me asking if i was gng... ><

okays, that's all for now, tata!

No comments: