Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fyp

Had a totally 'wonderful' time in sch yest wasting time. Only had a two hr lect till 11:30 but had to stay till 5:45 for a briefing on fyp. Kinda looking forward to see wat kind of topics there will be. Im fine with doing a projevt at sch or anywhere else (in sg that is, not that i mind gng overseas, but its kida troublesome yeah). Hoping i can get a project at some outside lab so i get a diff experience. Decided not to go back to the same group... Wanna experience more stuff + new stuff.

I'm certainly excited abt doing fyp. A bit worried on whether I can meet expectations and whether I will slack off and all, but I sure am looking forward to it. Still, gotta get thru this sem 1st. It'll be quite a hectic period when selecting the projects tho, since I gotta go visit all the profs/PI and all... That'll be ard sept if I haven rem wrongly. Well either sept or oct. Coming real soon yeah

K, gonna turn in now. Nite nite.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Bukit Batok East Avenue 5,,Singapore

No comments: