Tuesday, July 05, 2011

wat on earth???

it's been a spite of not so pleasant incidents from yesterday till now. 1st: the internet was acting really really strangely. some websites would take forever and not load (while my friends had no problem opening them), while others loaded fast and smooth.
2) my mouse died on me AGAIN. or rather, it was the scrolling wheel... same thing as what happened to my previous mouse, and the previous-previous ones... the rest of the buttons are still working, but the scrolling button gave way.

went to jurong point to do some shopping with my mum, and got a new mouse as well. its getting harder and harder to find the mouse i want these days. i want the 5 or 6 button mouse (with back and front buttons), that is NOT wireless (i.e. usb). well challenger doesnt have a very wide range of choices, actually i wanted to go sim lim today and buy but since mum dragged me to JP... but there were only TWO mouse from the brand power logic that fits my criteria. one had 5 buttons, i got the one that cost 2bucks more with a button to change the DPI. cost me 21.90... hope this one lasts for more than a year like... my past 2 mouse only lasted me for like a year >< thing these days ah... quality getting worse and worse tsk.
most usb mouse these days are the usual 2/3 buttons (no back n forward) ones, and the rest are wireless... which i dont like cos the battery dies really fast. for someone like me who uses the comp (and hence mouse) like the whole day, the battery dies out in less than a month (the packaging claims it'll last for 6 months to a year, wat bull...) having to bring ard those extra batteries and to keep buying batteries is really troublesome + costly... so i prefer the wired ones.


weekend was happily reading my books and training my battlemage (maplestory) to 3rd job... so till now i've still not posted the pics of the museum trip :P blah. it'll come. soon... i still haven had time to play ard with the pic i took the other day... what i am busy with? i wonder....

No comments: