Thursday, June 10, 2010

a new blog skin

ok... so i've gotten a new blog skin... but i'm less than happy with how the background picture ends so very abruptly and how everything is on the left side rather than centered as i prefer it... guess i gotta go read up more on css...

might try to come up with my own back ground picture... or use some other background pic from else where... but i aint very good at photoshop... okays... there's some stuff i gotta help my mum settle now... and no, i've not made any progress on the taiwan trip prep since yesterday... guess its time i do some proper work... oh shit... almost forgot... i promised my sis to go out with her tmr... her friends are taking part in some YMCA comp and my sis is helping out... and they are certainly in need of manpower and i am quite free... i absolutely would love to help out... just that i slacked the whole day and didnt do any taiwan trip research... crap.... i better get my butt moving....

No comments: