Wednesday, April 22, 2009

last and worst paper yet to come

today's paper was ok on the average. it not that i dont know how to do the qns, but rather, cos even tho its just 50 mcqs, like i guessed, there can be multiple choices per qn. if you miss out a correct choice, or shaded an extra choice, no marks. that's what worries me as i'm not sure if i missed out any right choices :S

oh wells. not much i can do abt it now... i did the paper quite fast actually. like 1h30mins finish checking all the qns. didnt make much changes after that, but i still stayed the full 2.5hours of the paper... just didnt want to leave early, even tho bu thte end of the paper, less than 25% of the ppl from my course was left. LOL. everyone cant tahan the waiting time liaos. all chao liao. this is my best sub! so i really hope i did well! was so bored that in the end i was drawing on my graphic calculator. haiz.

at the beginning it was quite ez. i was taking abt 1 min per qn. was at qn 15++ or 20++ i cant remember, there was this qn abt calculating how much the dna would weigh. i was having a bit of a mental block, kinda stuck there, then the lecturer (also took my tut grp, and his our only lecturer for the course, all the qns set by him) walk over to my row. he recognises me (and i liked his tuts) cos his tuts are more of a discussion kind and since nobody spoke up in his class, i started speaking up and answering his qns, soon he was calling me up to the baord to draw stuff... of cos another of my friend (sitting at the other side of the class) joined in regularly later on, which was great cos i NVR EVER did any of my tuts before hand. normally i just read thru the lect notes before the tut and look at the qns. (yet i can still answer his qns during tut! tho not always). so its great to have someone else for him to stare at and extract the ans out from LOL. anyways, the point here is that he recognises me, and would most likely assume that i shd do well in the paper. so anyways i was stuck at the stupd math problem (which i later sloved) and any pressing and whacking nos. on my graphic calculator. and he walks over, looks down at me (the table is short, n he is a tall ang moh guy, and i'm not tall either) and stared for a while, then said, is it that hard? (or smthing like that) and then walked off. i was like thinking... wat the.... wat's that supposed to mean? hey i'll figure this qn out later on okies! its just that i'm having a bit of mental block. and then i looked at my watch. its was just ard 20mins into the paper? i did the qns at like 1min per qn only! that's still not fast enough for you??? somemore its a 2.5hour paper for 50mcq qns... what's the rush? LOL i really have no idea what his comment was supposed to mean :X... lol... oh wells... and that was my interesting encounter for the day. hahas... nothing much else to report le. tata!

No comments: