Sunday, April 19, 2009

2nd round!

2nd round of exams starting tmr...! yet i still slacked the whole wkend... aft go jc i cant find the mood to study liaos... last sem quite lucky, gpa can consider quite gd (but not gd enough to me) but then this sem dunnoe if so lucky or not... and yet i still slack so much... someone motivate me to study pls :(
but then.. somehow bio comes rather naturally to me, as long as there's not too much details or chem in it. but of cos i'm only in yr 1, i believe things shd get much harder later on. i hope it would actually. else what's the point of going uni right? its to challenge urself de mah. okies. go study liaos

will change the blog skin of this blog n my maple blog when aft exams, i promise XD

to all my maple friends reading this blog, can go here and take a look if you wish ^^

No comments: