Friday, October 13, 2006

hmm

open hse is over... real nice seeing my junior again... talked to her for like 3 or 4 hrs lol:P she came at like 10 plus and i made her stay to entertain me until she went back to rg for her options... time flies. rj has become such a familar place to me already. a second home. i still miss rg though, but my memories of it are most sadly already starting to slip away. time and tide waits for no man. sighz. i really miss rg... the food there, the aircon classrms, the computers everywhere, the nice and homely environment... just abt everything. even pts and projects are much better then memorising stuff for spa. sheesh.

time to read the books i borrowed, finish up my art work. do all the crafting i wanted, do puzzles etc... and also time to read ahead on my sciences, catch up on all my maths, and plan for my cca... sighz... an endless cycle. when will this ever end?

No comments: