Wednesday, October 04, 2006

FREEDOM

yup, freedom, however temporary... it shd still be treasured...

been surfing the net aimlessly and randomly yest... and wondering what i shd do during my free time for the rest of the year... i mean, i want an aim or some sort of a goal... and something that's totally not related to sch work... well here's some possible stuff i'll be doing:

1. finish making that handphone pouch i started long ago
2. build a nice and proper webpage
3. attempt to make some proper graphics/animations

hmm my sis is planning to make blogskins after her psle... how cool is that??? lol... gotta go something that's at least just as cool to match up... lol...

but anyway i was thinking of making a webby so that i can up in all the stuff i've been saving in my other blog all together, and also to put up my sis's blog skins... haha i made her promise to make me a chem one... :P

anyway troops, go find my other blog... this entry will appear much longer there... lol!

No comments: