Thursday, November 08, 2012

My favourite pencil...

So I got bored and tried doing some drawing...

Photobucket

Not too shabby i guess?

Do you have a favourite (mechanical) pencil?

I do… and its this rather old pilot shaker.

 

IMG 3736

Been using it since… Was it sec sch or JC? Either way I'm sure i've been using it for at least 5 or 6 years. So it was of no surprise when i dug it out today to find the metal clip getting rusty :(. After all its 1) old. 2) been neglected for quite a long time (since I'm using my comp like all the time and not writing ANYTHING).

What do you do with a rusty metal clip? You varnish it. and it just so happened that i have this bottle of pink nail polish with plenty of glitter in it that I bought like a year ago for some art project that i never got started on… so...

IMG 3737

Tada! glittery metal clip. Lousy finish (shows my inexperience with applying fingernail polish) but it still beats that rusted medal feel any day...

No comments: