Thursday, September 20, 2012

Updating…..

Its iOS 6 and OS X 10.8.2 day!

after like… almost an hour? of downloading… finally installing iOS 6 on my phone now.

NewImage

well maybe it didn’t actually take that long, but i wasn’t sure when the dl finished. PLUS more importantly i was using up all my bandwidth by updating a bunch of software form the mac app store as well… including the mammoth of a download - Xcode. Ok… now my phone is installing iOS 6 XD

Tried to dl OS X at the same time but i guess it was taking too long and the request timed out :X ouch.

 

Yup… looking forward to see the Facebook integration both on my comp and on the iPhone. ahhhhh my dad's lappy's DL is done… time to update his iPad :P

Despite the move enable wireless updates… i still prefer to have my  phone plugged in and synced + backed up before updating… So far all the updates have been smooth but… *shrugs* just a precaution...

 

Loads of stuff that my old phone won't get to enjoy tho… no siri like duh… no turn by turn navigation in maps either… no flyover view…….. ah wells…

 

guess i'll stop here for now, bye bye!

No comments: