Monday, August 30, 2010

Random pics n such

Note: this post was originally written on the 22nd of aug, but somehow the itoy app fails me and cant post it so i'm finally reposting it using blogger now... (arghs, and i paid like 2usd for that app!)

Not been writing since there was no wifi. N cos I lazy, n those days in shanghai world expo were really crazy. So I guess I'll just talk abt some random stuff, with the random very few pics I took on my phone. Didn't take a single pic on my phone at world expo sorry... Too crowded, too hot... Too much queue cutting, squeezing etc... Things might be in a completely random order so just deal with it. N as usual tilt ur head for sideways pics cos I can't figure out how to rotate em here. N I guess I'll have to split this into a million n one entries else this app will keep crashing.


Arghs, somehow the posting failed n only part of my post was posted, n only on one bog. Sheesh!




My friends hse... The other room...






Oh wow the pics are rotated the right way when I edit the post... Bravo... -.-'''




Ha yin I rem that time u kept considering but in the end didn't buy this type of fan right? :)

Sian. Don't feel like blogging now anymore... Shall cont later or tmr...










Erm ya, just pics of tea. Took it when I went to 磁器口. Erm, not sure if I posted that already.











Some traditional food from there, name as in pic. Quite plain n hard, only ate like 1 mouth cos I was super full already. Ate 鸭血汤 before that. Super nice but it's 麻辣.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: