Wednesday, January 24, 2007

wheeee!

weird sleeping times ftw! lol anyway, the internet is MUCH faster now sia... like it only took me half an hour to get done what would normally take me more then an hour... cool:)

so naughty me went out with my sis today:) to orchard to play:) took us quite a while cos we were happily talking while eating... but yeah i hardly get to see her at home nowadays... and like tues is the only day that i can go meet her after sch since like every other day she has trainings... well today oso have lah but she goes for weiqi instead of swimming:) yay:) well it was quite rush lah, but at least we had some time together + we got some goodies from taka:P:)

lol nowadays i think my sis is even more tired than i am lah... sheesh! i refuse to think of what would happen to her when pts start coming in... k but she IS a lot more disciplined then i was and am... so maybe she'll survive after all...

k gp compre test in a while... time for me to finish the bio prac and go sleep... but maybe no time to sleep liao lah lol:P

No comments: